Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. Best Natural Diapers

Best Natural Diapers Rss

We are a cloth diapering family. But there are times when we go disposable. Whether it’s during that first week of life when baby produces meconium, or when we’re traveling, or some other unforeseen event, we do use the occasional disposable natural diaper.

But do natural diapers work? Which one is best? Well, stay tuned, because in this video, we’ll review Whole Foods 365, Bambo Nature, Earth’s Best, Naty, and Seventh Generation diapers – and let you know which one of these natural diapers is the winner.

A diaper (American English) or a nappy (Australian English and British English) is a type of underwear that allows the wearer to defecate or urinate without the use of a toilet, by absorbing or containing waste products to prevent soiling of outer clothing or the external environment. When diapers
become soiled, they require changing, generally by a second person such as a parent or caregiver. Failure to change a diaper on a sufficiently regular basis can result in skin problems around the area covered by the diaper.

I use natural and organic MADE OF diapers. I've been very impressed with their products!
I agree. When you go disposable, I highly recommend MADE OF diapers. They are certified organic, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, chlorine-free, dye-free, and actually do the the job. I commend you for doing the cloth diaper thing. All MADE OF products are amazing and certified organic and they are very transparent about what and how their products are made. And affordable.... smile
Sign in to follow this topic