Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. pead nurses - skubs?

pead nurses - skubs? Rss

How much weight per month should a 1 year old gain?

Thanks in advance. X

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

How much is your bub weighing nods?
Skippy And The Greek wrote:

7.7kg at 14 months

Biggest issue at the moment is recurrent ear infections. Hes had yellow snotty looking stuff oozing out of his ear for a week now. Had one lot of antibiotics and now on different ones. Had drops but they dudnt do anything. Now weve got nasal spray. Sigh. Never ends
X

(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Hey nods, not entirely sure but have a look at this

http://www.who.int/childgrowth/standards/chts_w...

It's WHO's growth charts from birth to age two, they have other growth charts on the website too. I find the WHO chart's to be more accurate particularly for breastfed children.

Follow my blog "Bed Rest for Baby" at http://www.babysteps1804.wordpress.com

Skubala wrote:
Hey nods, not entirely sure but have a look at this

http://www.who.int/childgrowth/standards/chts_w...

It's WHO's growth charts from birth to age two, they have other growth charts on the website too. I find the WHO chart's to be more accurate particularly for breastfed children.

Thanks. I have those charts already. You'd be so confused if you saw how jace plots on them. He zig zags along like crazy. He looks better on them than the community health one.

(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

~NoDdY~ wrote:

7.7kg at 14 months

Biggest issue at the moment is recurrent ear infections. Hes had yellow snotty looking stuff oozing out of his ear for a week now. Had one lot of antibiotics and now on different ones. Had drops but they dudnt do anything. Now weve got nasal spray. Sigh. Never ends
X

Geez that doesn't sound nice sad Poor little thing.
Hopefully it clears up quickly. Some kids get so sick.
My friend has a 9 month old that I literally have never seen well but she's the most beautiful adorable gorgeous little thing ever. Some babies just seem to cop it sad
Fingers crossed your bub gets all better and no more worries.
~NoDdY~ wrote:

7.7kg at 14 months

X

Geez that doesn't sound nice sad Poor little thing.
Hopefully it clears up quickly. Some kids get so sick.
My friend has a 9 month old that I literally have never seen well but she's the most beautiful adorable gorgeous little thing ever. Some babies just seem to cop it sad
Fingers crossed your bub gets all better and no more worries.

Thanks. After having issues with a child health nurse (long story short, screw her) i had a discussion with my dr, turns out for jace alone i have been to the doctor 10 times in 10 months. Plus out patients, peadiatrician, overnight in hospital for observation, and population health. Oh and speech therapists and dietricians.

So yeh hes had health issues.

(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Sign in to follow this topic