Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Health
  5. please read teething ring recall!!

please read teething ring recall!! Rss

hi all

in was just at the shops when i spotted a little note that applys to me and probally so amny of you

the brand the first years have recalled three different liquid filled teething rings sold between july 2005 and jan 2006 due to possible bacterial contamination. the liquid inside the teethers may contain pseudomonas aeruginosa and pseudomonas putida which can cause serious illnes in children if the teether puncturned and the liquid ingested.

the teethers being recalled are:
FLOATING FRIENDS TEETHER
CHILL AND CHEW TEETHER
AND COOL ANIMAL TEETHERS.

you should stop using any of theese teethers immediatly.

post the teethers in a sealed plasstic bag to
First Years Recall
po box 653
Mount Waverley
VIC 3149
include your mailind address for and replacement teether and free gift.

for more info email service@rc2aust.com.au or contact lurning curve australia at 039550960

just wanted to share this with everyone also if your not sure reply to the post and i can give a discrption of the teethers

reagards caitlyn
Hey great idea to post it here. Will check ajs teethers.
Just thought I would add that a month ago kmart had a recall notice about the fisher price learning chair (same as the one heinz were giving away) apparently kids got their heads/necks trapped. They send you a repair kit and insturctions - just needs an extra piece.
Bec

Bec, NsW, charlie 5, AJ almost 3

Hi Caitlyn

thanks heaps for posting this message my daughter has just started teething and we had brought one of these rings late last year so now will be sending it back luckily had not used it yet.

Jess 2005, Steph 2006, Chris 2008 and Olly 2009

Sign in to follow this topic