Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. 8 month old not liking the pram

8 month old not liking the pram Rss

my 8 month old little boy no longer wants to sit in his pram when i go out to the shops or for a walk. he lasts about 10 minutes before starting to scream and wont stop until i pick him up! any suggestions on getting him to sit in his pram without crying before i become housebound. he has toys to play with but he is not interested in them.
Hello,

I have a 8mth old too and she started to do the same, so I give her a friut stick, She seems to be enjoying better. I kept taking her in it, I would do a quick walk around the block and each time made it longer.

She loves it now. When she crys I just stick my head around and say BO, playing peak-a-bo for a while and keep walking.

Good luck

<a href=

thanks, i will give it a try
hi!

my 8 month old has never liked the pram! it is faaaantastic, i last 10 minutes at the most and she screams. If i put her in a trolley, she is fine-so im guessing that it is because she cant see me. Im thinking of walking down the street with her in a trolley! im now looking for a reversibl stroller-not that i want three prams, hopefully this will work.
Hi

I had the same problem with my little girl when she was around 9 months (she's now 10 months). We put her in the shopping trolley instead and so far (fingers crossed) she seems to like that.
I've only ever used a pram for about a month why my DD was 7months.
We use a backpack, a sling and a wrap
This is much easyer than a chair you get to go places and shop with ease.
Babywearing is very cool
Naomi Watts, Brad Pitt, Denise Richards, Emilie De Ravin,
Julia Roberts, Gavin Rossdale, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Sheryl Crow, Keri Russell, Gwen Stefani, Carrie Anne Moss, Brooke Shields, Kate Hudson, Michelle Williams and Heath Ledger
Kelly Rutherford, Angie Harmon, Joely Fisher, Rachel Weisz,
Ben Affleck, Casey Affleck, Summer Phoenix, Cindy Crawford
Liv Tyler,Angelina Jolie
Madonna
Courtney Cox
Laura Bennett

all do it
all the best
Sign in to follow this topic