Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Baby's Growth & Development
  5. 1 YEAR OLD ALWAYS PULLING HIS SOCKS OFF!!!!!

1 YEAR OLD ALWAYS PULLING HIS SOCKS OFF!!!!! Lock Rss

Hi All,

I have a 1 year old son and he is constantly pulling his socks off he hates wearing socks.

Just wondering is anyone else baby does this too??

Thanks BrocksMummy
Yep DS does it all the time , its a big game to him now . They are just learning smile
Yep, Brock throws his around the house and plays with them, his feet are frezzing but he doesn't care at all!!
My daughter is 9 1/2 months and has been pulling her socks off for months now she thinks shes clever when she does it. She has a fascination with putting them in her mouth and crawling around with them LOL.

My 1 year old does this but doesnt stop at her socks, shoes, hats, nappy... am dreading when she discovers how to get her clothes off LOL smile
My DP still does and hes almost 3 lol. He will wear them with shoes but takes them off as soon as he can. He hates them. Same with hats. The only way around it is to put him in pants that have feet in them, if u can smile

Yep, both my girls HATE having socks on. Very frustrating if it is cool!
My nephew does it and it so funny. You get one sock on and by the time you get the second one on he got the first one off. I spent half an hour trying to get him to keep his socks on that we both end up laughing so much that i gave up.
Bub does mind them but he will take them off when he wants too.

My daughter is 9 1/2 months and has been pulling her socks off for months now she thinks shes clever when she does it. She has a fascination with putting them in her mouth and crawling around with them LOL.

Yep Brock is the same, he always has his socks in his mouth and crawls around with them. smile

Yep, same here, and my friends boy does it too! I put stockings on her most times, she hates them but it saves me money because I am SICK of losing socks, however she still takes her shoes off, touch wood I haven't lost any yet!

What I hate the most though is the looks you get when, in the middle of winter, your child has no socks or shoes on, I feel like waving them (socks/shoes) in their face, but I generally just ignore them!!

Hey,

Yep i agree with you!! Brock never has socks on and people always look as if "why dont you have socks on your baby". Our son is also a clubfoot baby and has had operations on his feet and people are always looking at his scars.

But we dont care what people think its our baby!

BrocksMummy
Hi all

Oh yes, our master 2 refuses to keep them on unless shoes are getting put on straight after.

Once shoes are off, socks follow. Went to a play cafe where 'SOCKS MUST BE WORN' is a policy. Was interesting to see more kids were without socks than with them.

Had to laugh.

I just worry as his feet are so cold, but doesn't seem to bother him at all.

As long as it's only socks they're taking off. I keep getting told just wait until it's the nappies too LOL.

Hi all

Oh yes, our master 2 refuses to keep them on unless shoes are getting put on straight after.

Once shoes are off, socks follow. Went to a play cafe where 'SOCKS MUST BE WORN' is a policy. Was interesting to see more kids were without socks than with them.

Had to laugh.

I just worry as his feet are so cold, but doesn't seem to bother him at all.

As long as it's only socks they're taking off. I keep getting told just wait until it's the nappies too LOL.

Yep, he hates socks and shoes and it doesnt bother him with his feet being cold either.

He is at the nappy stage whenever iam changing him he is always ripping the nappy tabs off its so annoying angry
Sign in to follow this topic