Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. Competitions - 'Vote Seeking'
  5. Does anyone feel like helping me?

Does anyone feel like helping me? Lock Rss

Hey guys!!

I know how much you all love voting for people hahaha but I have entered me and DH in a comp to win a free photo shoot because we have a very small handful of pictures together which is pretty sad after almost 5yrs together!!!

So, if you could spare a minute to vote for us that would be so awesome!!

Alll you have to do is write 'VOTE' under our photo!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=270647606316813&set=a.270338759681031.59286.191588884222686&type=1&theater

Oh and you also have to like the page!

Thank you all <3
voted smile

Good luck!!
sure! can you repay the favour? heres my thread <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>My link

voted smile

Good luck!!

Thank you so very much!!

sure! can you repay the favour? heres my thread <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>My link

I voted for your pic! It's beautiful!!

Thanks <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>

I voted for yours too <span class="emoticon smile">smile</span>

Such a pretty shot!

Is there a trick as its just your facebook not a photo when I click the link?

Um I'm not sure lol I thought that link takes you to the photo and you can write underneath hmm maybe the other ladies can tell you what they did?!!
http://www.facebook.com/justkidsphotography#!/photo.php?fbid=270647606316813&set=a.270338759681031.59286.191588884222686&type=1&theater

Maybe try this one? I don't even know if it's the same laugh laugh

Yup that's the one for the facebook site you want. The other one just came up as YOUR facebook for me. I looked at photos, your Alecia and Dave?

LOL I'm not very good with computers hahaha

Yep Dave and Alecia!

Thank you so very much grin grin
Voted! Good luck!
Sign in to follow this topic