Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

Infant nappy size Lock Rss

Why can't i buy infant nappies in bulk! My daughter goes through alot of nappies and this is not as cost effective to buy in the plastic bag sizing....huggies please make infant nappies in bulk!!!!! smile Add if you agree....

Why can't i buy infant nappies in bulk! My daughter goes through alot of nappies and this is not as cost effective to buy in the plastic bag sizing....huggies please make infant nappies in bulk!!!!! smile Add if you agree....

I totally agree!
My daughter was 2.5 months preemie, so we have been using the infant size for about 3 months now! Soooo annoying!

Come on Huggies!
I agree!! my DD was in the Infant size for a few months and it was VERY annoying only being able to get them in bags.

My DD was in infant size for about 3 months and my local supermarkets and other shops (K-Mart, Big W, Target) didn't stock the boxes either! I did find the really large boxes (non-glossy boxes, can't remember how many were in it) at a nappy supplier but that was the only time I found them in bulk.

I agree Huggies should do the infant size in the bulk boxes!

They come in 128 packs in the non-glossy boxes, but they are only sold at suppliers and her in ChCh (NZ) we don't have any!
Come one Huggies, why can't these be in big boxes!
I used to buy the infant nappies in boxes from Baby bunting, nappyland, target, big w, woolies,and coles. Ask one of the stores if you can order them directly (instead of only looking on the shelf) some will do a raincheck...where you can order them in...others via the internet...
I also agree!!
We ended up moving to the crawler size even though they are slightly big for our little one.
As an aside, Baby Kingdom in Alexandria's Homemaker Centre (Sydney) stocks the non-glossy Huggies boxes, but I didn't notice if they had infant ones (sorry!)
-

I also agree!!
We ended up moving to the crawler size even though they are slightly big for our little one.
As an aside, Baby Kingdom in Alexandria's Homemaker Centre (Sydney) stocks the non-glossy Huggies boxes, but I didn't notice if they had infant ones (sorry!)

Just looked it up on line and it seems they do!

www.babykingdom.com.au

Infant boxes have 128 nappies for $49.95
I buy infant bulk nappies online from nappyland.com.au

you can get a 104 carton of babylove nappies for $30 and I think postage is around $4.50 metro, unless you buy two cartons of nappies.. then it's free!
However i think this is only avalible in Victoria, Queensland, and South Australia.
Hope this helps though!
Umm you can...

My supplier has them in 128, 256 and 384 bulk packs.

I use http://www.thebulkwarehouse.com.au/category76_1.htm because I get wipes, loo paper, dry nites and any other products they have that I need delivered at once about 3 times a year.

I hate filling the supermarket trolley with nappies. This works out much better for me.

They do. In Australia in May 2010 i brought 6 bulk cardboard boxes from safeways for my DS and then just last week in NZ i brought 2 from countdown. There are 99 in the box

They do. In Australia in May 2010 i brought 6 bulk cardboard boxes from safeways for my DS and then just last week in NZ i brought 2 from countdown. There are 99 in the box

What Countdown? I'm in ChCh, and they definatley don't have them here. And Huggies have said that they only sell the bulk 'non-glossy' boxes from suppliers, not supermarkets.
Sign in to follow this topic