1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Baby
  4. When was your baby born?
  5. Anyone here with babys born 2012??

Anyone here with babys born 2012?? Lock Rss

I have a little girl born 3.5.12 smile
My DD was born on the 7/3/2012. She's growing up way to fast. grin grin grin
Naww cute! im also loving it just wish time would slow down just a little bit lol, DD has started rolling everywhwere now! love all these milestones!
Wow rolling already fantastic, my DD roll's every now and then but mainly she just roll's onto her side and than it's as if she descides nope that's enough and gose back. grin grin grin
Moo2Moo wrote:
Wow rolling already fantastic, my DD roll's every now and then but mainly she just roll's onto her side and than it's as if she descides nope that's enough and gose back. grin grin grin
hehe to cute! is she on solids yet?
yep been on solids for a while and doing really well with them. On farex in the morning's with some pear or appricote mixed in, than some custard for lunch and than some veggies mixed with some baby rice (only way to get her to have some veggies is to mix it with the baby rice). I love feeding her solids, honestly she actually dose it herself, she get's frustrated with me doing it for her so she grabs the spoon all the time and shoves it in her mouth and than complians when i take it out again to put more food on it. I've actually started offering her a bowl and she brings it to her mouth and drinks it down doing it herself. God she's funny when she dose it to she'll bring the bowl down and foods all over her face and she'll look at me and laugh. laugh laugh laugh
My DD was born on the 18/3/12. Time goes so so fast doesn't it! I love the milestones, but they also make me sad cos i want my baby to stay here for a little longer. She is growing up into a little girl way to quick. She can sit up with very few falls, she rolls onto her stomach all the time, and occasionally she will roll back onto her back, but not very often. And she is almost crawling! - moves around in a circle and backwards, not quite forwards yet. But she moves so so fast!!. I miss my newborn cuddles though sad

Hope your DD is doing well smile

it was a girl for me too this year! My beautiful DD was born on july 9th so is 11 weeks old now. She has been an absolute dream and I am enjoying her immensely! Like you have all said though she is grwoing WAY too fast!
My DS was born 7/7/12- after three years of trying we finally got number two, so so so happy! grin
DS was born 4/5/12 and growing way too fast! He's already into 00 clothes and on some solids - where is my baby going!
My DS was born on the 20th of June 2012. He is 6 kilos now and almost sleeping through the night!

[link=http://lilypie.com][/link]

my son was born 24th July 2012. time is going waaaaay to fast. he is growing up too quickly. smile

Sign in to follow this topic