Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

January 2012 Rss

Hi ladies,
so thought would start a topic January 2012!
Oue little princess arrived over a week ago now 4th January 2012 & looking forward to sharing this journey with as many other mums with bubs arriving in January.
My name is Erin I am 25 & my DH is 28; this is our 2nd bubs after our first baby was stillborn in Oct 09. So excited to have a little angle in our arms to hold and cherrish everyday. Has been abit of an up & down first week with our little miss some nights sleeps great others lucky to get a few hours sleep total. But loving every minute of being a new mum smile.
Look forward to getting to know more mums with bubs around the same age.

Erin grin

Hi Erin!

Congratulations! You must be so happy! Im due in a week! So excited!!! I hope this week goes really fast!

Shauns

Hi ladies,
so thought would start a topic January 2012!
Oue little princess arrived over a week ago now 4th January 2012 & looking forward to sharing this journey with as many other mums with bubs arriving in January.
My name is Erin I am 25 & my DH is 28; this is our 2nd bubs after our first baby was stillborn in Oct 09. So excited to have a little angle in our arms to hold and cherrish everyday. Has been abit of an up & down first week with our little miss some nights sleeps great others lucky to get a few hours sleep total. But loving every minute of being a new mum smile.
Look forward to getting to know more mums with bubs around the same age.

Erin grin

Hi Erin,
Congratulations on the arrival of your little girl smile

My little man arrived on the 8th Jan 2012 his name is Noah Thomas he was 9lb 7oz.. I also have 3 other DS's aged 7, 4, & 2..

So far he is feeding really well but not sleeping much through the night otherwise he is great! The only issue we had was that he broke his arm when he was born they think that it should heal very quickly. We have an appt Wed with the ortho doctors to see how it is going Fx..

I look forward to chatting to other mums with bubs born in Jan grin

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Hi,

My name is Cheryl I am 31 married (DH is 32) and we just had our 8th baby, a little girl Crystal Lindy on the 15th January.
She was born at 12:29pm and weighed 3170g, length 50cm and h/c 32.5

I have 2 older girls (12 and 10) then 5 boys (almost 9, 7, 5, 3 and 21 months)

Look forward to catching up

Cheryl

Hi,

My name is Cheryl I am 31 married (DH is 32) and we just had our 8th baby, a little girl Crystal Lindy on the 15th January.
She was born at 12:29pm and weighed 3170g, length 50cm and h/c 32.5

I have 2 older girls (12 and 10) then 5 boys (almost 9, 7, 5, 3 and 21 months)

Look forward to catching up

Cheryl

Congratulations Cheryl on your little girl Crystal grin I admire you for having 8 children I would love to have 6 but I think we will have to settle for 4.. How did your labour go? I was happy with mine only being 4 1/2 hrs and a water birth too..

Noah had his check up today with the orthopaedic doctor which went really well. They tell me his arm is healed and he doesn't have to wear a bandage anymore smile He is going to take a while to start using his arm properly and I'm a little hesitant to move it around too much. It is amazing how quickly babies heal I still can't believe it has only taken 10days.

Well milk has definitely arrived lol.. Noah is getting a little drowned with all the milk hopefully it settles soon. How is everyone else travelling??

Mum to 3 gorgeous boys...

Hi ladies,
We welcomed bub #3 William on Jan 5th smile we got to the birth centre at 11.20pm & he arrived in the shower at 12.10am! Our girls (6&3) love their little brother so much. All up a 3 hour labour & we were home later that evening too. He's feeding every 3-4hrs & sleeping all the time. Hubby's still on leave so I'm a bit worried on how I'll cope with all three on my own next week!! Eeeek :/

Hi everyone,
looks like we have all started getting on here again smile. Cheryl wow 8 children admire you for being able to cope with that I think 3 might be our limit but then will just take it as it comes enjoy this precious baby girl!
Kelbel3 aw your poor little man but is so amazing how quickly their bodies heal even when they scratch themselves looks so sore & nasty but next time you look there is nothing there! Amazing grin. Glad the appointment went well with the doctor and has completly healed.
Sofiesarasmama congratulations on the arrival of your little man & hope everything is going well.
So to give you some more details Isabella Lee Strangio was born 4/01/2012 at 2.27pm weighing 6"5 or 2.87kg, 35cm h/c, 48cm long.
I was induced at 37weeks after complications with my DS and causing to be stillborn, waters broken at 12:30 & she arrived not even 2hrs later ....no time for the epidural to kick in was lucky to get the test dose in me!Think I now know when it come to pain relief I should just not bother with DS I missed out on epi because we had to wait on blood test coming back before could get it administered well was too late and pretty much missed out on everything. This time was putting my hand up for an epidural early making sure nothing was going to stop from getting pain relief well I ended up going through all labour without any medication instead goes to show what we can survive.

So little miss still thinks night time is when she should be awake & while feeds quite well just can't get her to settle down seems asleep but the moment go to put her in her bassinett she's wide awake ....even if she's yawning her lil head off! With her being so small she wasn't putting on much weight and the midwives were abit concerned about her so had to have extra checks done was given the all clear on tuesday she had put on 130g in 4days so they were happy with that; hav to give her some expressed milk via the bottle because she falls asleep while feeding and she doesn't have the energy to get all the feed she needs. Hoping she really starts to take off soon will be nice when all her all clothes aren't swimming on her.
Anyway enough from me sorry for the long post sad & hope you are all doing well with your little ones & getting through this early stages and surviving through the sleep deprivation!

Erin

Hi ladies, I'm pleased to announce the arrival of dd2 Talia elizabeth on 18th at 8:22 pm, weighing 3.6 kg, came into hospital at 7pm an hour and a bit later here she is, no time for any pain relief! But well worth it! Hope everyone else is recovering well and enjoying new bubs xxx
Hi All,
I am new to this, but I am Michelle.
We welcome the safe arrival of our son Denzel (second child) also have a daughter Paige whom is turning 3 in Feb.
Congratulations to Erin for the arrival of Isabella, Kelbel3 for the arrival of Noah ( I am so glad his arm has healed well), Cheryl and the arrival of Crystal (wow 8 children), Sofiesarasmama and arrival of William and Zoea86 and the arrival of Talia.

Details of Denzel :
3rd January
1.20 born, arrived at hospital 10.30am.
3490 7pds 11oz, 50 cm length.
He was beautiful.
Great thing, husband was entertaining our 2 year old, whilst I went thru labour on my own with midwife as our family members were still away, and came into the room and turned pram against the wall so 2 year old couldn't see everything, it was a great moment when Denzel was born we showed Paige and she had the biggest smile and a tear in the eye she was sooo happy.

Past two weeks have been great, Denzel has settled in well, sleeps for 3-4 hours at a time, hates having anything in his nappy, but loves the bath, he is just so placid and lovely.

More challenging has been our almost 3 year old, whom has taken to naughty behaviour, running off, playing with things we say no too and doing everything around the house we have said no to in past, I am hoping its attention seeking but we very little sleep my frustration levels reach an all time low by the end of the night, any one have advice here, looks like a few of you lovely ladies might know what I mean or have tips.

Look forward to keeping in touch.

Chelles
Hi All,
We welcome the safe arrival of our son Denzel (second child) also have a daughter Paige whom is turning 3 in Feb.
Congratulations to Erin for the arrival of Isabella, Kelbel3 for the arrival of Noah ( I am so glad his arm has healed well), Cheryl and the arrival of Crystal (wow 8 children), Sofiesarasmama and arrival of William and Zoea86 and the arrival of Talia.

Details of Denzel :
3rd January
He was beautiful.
Great thing, husband was entertaining our 2 year old, whilst I went thru labour on my own with midwife as our family members were still away, and came into the room and turned pram against the wall so 2 year old couldn't see everything, it was a great moment when Denzel was born we showed Paige and she had the biggest smile and a tear in the eye she was sooo happy.

Past two weeks have been great, Denzel has settled in well, sleeps for 3-4 hours at a time, hates having anything in his nappy, but loves the bath, he is just so placid and lovely.

More challenging has been our almost 3 year old, whom has taken to naughty behaviour, running off, playing with things we say no too and doing everything around the house we have said no to in past, I am hoping its attention seeking but we very little sleep my frustration levels reach an all time low by the end of the night, any one have advice here, looks like a few of you lovely ladies might know what I mean or have tips.

Chelles
Hi All,

Details of Denzel :
3rd January
He was beautiful.

Chelles
Hey everyone, im vee im 21 and my DF is 27. we welcomed our baby girl Minka into the world on 13th January at 3:35am and she was 3.09kgs and 49cm long. shes our first baby!

congrats everyone on your babies!

xo vee
Sign in to follow this topic