Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

April/May bubs Rss

hello ladie there is a fb page of about 26 ladies on there babys born in april/may and juse if u want to be added leve ur email and i can add u

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.c

Hi everyone, is it too late to join this group?

Well, if not i'll introduce myself and whatnot...
My name is Laura and im 19 years old and i have a 3 1/2 month old baby boy named Hartley James Regan. He was born 17.04.11.
I am a first time mum and with my partner we are first time parents. We didnt realize how challenging being young parents, but it is very rewarding.
Hartley had always been a very active baby and he is always alert. He has amazing neck support (in which he had when he was born)and he has started hitting and grabbing at toys, and he rolls, and has two teethy pegs!!! he started teething at 1 1/2 months. I just recently got him weight at a whopping 7 1/2 kilos, so he is a big big boy!
Cannot wait to grow with him smile

hello ladie there is a fb page of about 26 ladies on there babys born in april/may and juse if u want to be added leve ur email and i can add u

laura.anneee@hotmail.com smile

Hi all,
My baby Koby was born 7th April he will be 12wks 2moro sad gone way to fast.

Anyway just curious how much everyone elses bubby weighs at this age?

my bubba boy weighs 7 1/2 kilos. He drinks about 210ml of formula. hungry hungry boy!
janine@thecoolest.net.nz
hi girls, my little girl was born April 2nd, her name is Ashlee. was a little 6 pounds! we are in adelaide. any other adelaide mums here? smile
hi my baby boy was born 28th april 2011 due 25th 9lbs 4ounces as he was a lot bigger than my first born she was just under six pounds they decided to put me in for c-section he is now 13 weeks old and weighs 14 pounds now
I had my baby girl, Tully Lynn on 18 April 2011. She weighed 6 pound 13 ounces. She is a little sister for brother Riley David (who was born 3 January 2007, 8 pound 2 ounces).

Tully is an absolute little (well not so little, she's a real chubba bubba) gem. She is always talking, smiling and laughing - very rarely does she cry. Everyone comments on how happy she is.
Is everyone still interested in doing a group on facebook and just adding us huggies mums? Im on facebook alot more as its just more convinent and least we can chat, ask questions and just be there for eachother when times are hard and the little bubbas arnt co operating!
I got this idea off my sister, she was in a huggies forum and some of them started a group on facebook. They randomly talk on there and ask questions and its good because their babies are around the same age and born around the same dates.

get back to me asap with your email address or facebook name and ill start the group! i cant wait!!! xxx

hi girls, my little girl was born April 2nd, her name is Ashlee. was a little 6 pounds! we are in adelaide. any other adelaide mums here? smile

Hi,

Im also in Adelaide well south of Adelaide smile Had Isaac born 8 June 2011 he was a big boy weighing 9pd 4oz.

Is everyone still interested in doing a group on facebook and just adding us huggies mums? Im on facebook alot more as its just more convinent and least we can chat, ask questions and just be there for eachother when times are hard and the little bubbas arnt co operating!
I got this idea off my sister, she was in a huggies forum and some of them started a group on facebook. They randomly talk on there and ask questions and its good because their babies are around the same age and born around the same dates.

get back to me asap with your email address or facebook name and ill start the group! i cant wait!!! xxx
I'm happy to join you in a facebook group. You can add me if you like. Or my email address is vicki-1973@hotmail.com

Cheers
Vicki O'Gorman
Sign in to follow this topic