Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Nappies

Learn More

**October 2009 Babies** Rss

Hey my boy was born 5th of october 2009 at 10.53pm .
Weighing 8pound 8ounces smile Cant believe where the time has gone
Hey all you mummy's... will someone please tell me where the past 8 months have gone... Drew is growing up way to fast lol he is my last and suppose to stay a baby baby for long time but i guess not much chance of that with 4 big brothers eh lol

I hope you are all well and the bubba's are all growing happy and healthy,

Hi Taliarochelle smile my son Drew was born on the 23rd welcome

Leigha''s little men smile

Hey all how is everyone doing, gosh cant believe its been a year for some of you and a year for me in a couple weeks i cant believe how fast its gone makes ya want another one lol, hope everyone and there babies are doing well, gosh mine still wont sleep thru the night any tips ??

Maybe make sure it is not teething pain waking bub at night, make sure he/she gets heaps of food and milk during the day so they are not hungry overnight....plus the usual things like not hot or cold etc..
I think they all sleep through when they are ready to do it.
DD1 started sleeping through about 10-11 months, DS was sleeping through randomly at 10 weeks but still doing that at 19 months when Sarah was born! He would wake up about half the time and need loads of cuddles to go back to sleep. This was when Sarah was a newborn so it was very tiring getting up for both.
At the moment Sarah is getting her molars, there is a small bit of white tooth sticking through now so I give her a dose of panadol and also some infants friend every night before she goes to bed, and some bonjela.
She sleeps through roughly from 8pm to 7am. She will still wake up occassionally (maybe every 2 weeks or so) and just needs a bottle and a cuddle and she is happy to go back to sleep.
I definitely want another and was really hoping I'd be over it by now! DH today told me I'd be permanently depressed and he'd never want to come home and we'd have no life at all if we went on to have a 4th and he went on to say it will definitely not happen sad
He said he loved Sarah but she was not planned, well not by him anyway smile

It's feel like forever since i have come on here!! I cant believe ready back i had a post when she was a week old! She has been painful ever since lol now she is 12mths old! My goodness.

Chloe has nine teeth, walking, running, feeding herself, has this real little personality it's crazy!!

Wishing everyone best wishes. xoxo
Wow its been forever since I've posted on huggies.

Logan still isn't sleeping though the night. We got approx about a month of complete sleep through s and I felt like a human again but sadly he is waking up every night and spending the night in our bed on most occasions.

Logan also has nine teeth and has another molar on the way. smile

Is anyone's babies not walking yet? Logan isn't walking but im not worried they all do it in their own time.

Wow its been forever since I've posted on huggies.

Logan still isn't sleeping though the night. We got approx about a month of complete sleep through s and I felt like a human again but sadly he is waking up every night and spending the night in our bed on most occasions.

Logan also has nine teeth and has another molar on the way. smile

Is anyone's babies not walking yet? Logan isn't walking but im not worried they all do it in their own time.

Chloe doesn't sleep wither during the night it's shocking, iv got her down to sleeping till atleast 2 then change her and give her a milk which isn't to bad. Chloe wont sleep anywhere but in her bed has to haev sorten things around her so fussy complete opposite to my son.

To be owrried wither they take there time jsut guide him though there a little things you can do to help me get there. xox
I hope all you wonderful mother's are enjoy there not so babies anymore!! crazy
Sign in to follow this topic